Support Services - Logistics
- Logistics & Supply Chain management are integral part of Intex.
- We have developed and implemented detailed and specific solutions that synchronize and optimize the flow of products throughout our supply chain.
- Intex has been continuously and systematically improving the service levels by optimizing distribution network, product deployment, inventory and operations management in terms of Cost, Service Quality and Lead Time.
- Continuous focus on Logistics and Supply Chain function has helped Intex to get competitive edge over others in the market.
- Intex has adopted regional distribution model comprising of Mother and Branch Warehouses. This has resulted in quicker rotation of stock and better penetration into B, C & D class market.
- Intex follows the strategy of stock rotation rather than dumping stock on channel partners.
- We have associations with leading service providers to achieve seamless and cost effective movement of consignments ensuring timely delivery.
- Focus on training of staff on 5 S and other aspects to improve the efficiency resulting to increase in customer service level.